Information on cookies
As of the entry in force of the modification of the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to secure the express consent of the users of all websites that use temporary cookies, before the user browses through the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies like local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and recover information about their visitors, in addition to ensuring the site functions properly.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is able to remember certain data about the user, such as their preferences for the viewing of pages on that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and exempt cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are those for analytics, those of advertising and membership. Those of a technical nature, and those necessary for the operation of the website or presentation of services expressly requested by the user, are exempt.
Information on the cookies used
We hereby inform you that on this website, cookies are used as a means to conduct electronic communications inherent to browsing, as well as to provide or enable the services or functions requested by you. These cookies have the following characteristics:
– _ga (Analytics): Duration 2 years. Usage: Are used to count how many people visit the website, tracking whether they have visited it previously.Google Analytics Policy
– _gid (Analytics): Duration 24 hours. Usage: Used to count how many people visit the website, tracking whether they have visited it previously.Google Analytics Policy
– _gat_ (Analytics): Duration 1 minute. Usage: Are used to limit the percentage of queries. Google Analytics Policy
– _nmstat (Analytics) : Duration 1000 days. Usage: Are used to anonymously identify users. Siteimprove Policy
– JSESSIONID (Content manager): Duration: Duration of the Website session. Usage:Used to store a unique per-session identifier through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable the browsing underway.
This website also uses internal cookies, used to compile information on users’ browsing on the site, in a completely anonymous, dissociated manner, with purely statistical and functional improvement purposes. Their use lets website administrators:
- Know the number of visitors to the “VINS PRAVI SL” portal.
- Count the number of visits in each of the different pages of this portal.
- Know the activity in the portal to identify problems and improve browsing.
For configuration of cookies with Internet Explorer
For configuration of cookies with Firefox
For configuration of cookies with Google Chrome
For configuration of cookies with Safari